Roineabhal Cottage has been tastefully decorated to a high standard and is not only a delightful holiday cottage but also used by the owners who are local to the Isle of Harris. There is an AGA Peat burning stove for cosy evenings by the fire for those who would like to experience Winter In Harris!
We will leave peat and sticks to get you started. If you need more, Eco logs can be used and can be purchased at the recycling centre on your way in to Tarbert.
The Cottage has 2 bedrooms.
- Two Double bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with
- Washing machine
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Microwave, Hob and oven
- AGA Log Burner in Lounge
Dining room with sea view to Skye
Fitted bathroom with Mira electric shower
Electric heating in all rooms
- 37" LCD HD flatscreen Television with Freesat HD box.
- Sony DVD player and good selection of DVDs
- Alll bed linen Duvets and Towels are provided
- Free WIFI
- Bose Dock Sound System.Apple
Electricity and starter Fuel is included in the price
Sorry No pets and No smoking.