No more than 4 guests may be accommodated
Electricity, Tea Towels, Fuel and all Bed linen are included but we ask guests to provide their own towels.
All bookings are taken in good faith. If this has to be cancelled by the owner we will offer an alternative date or refund money in full.
To avoid errors and disappointment we ask that all cancellations be forwarded to us in writing by post or e mail. If a cancellation is made prior to commencement of booking:
(1) All money received by owners in respect of the booking less deposit will be refunded if the property is re-let for the same period.
(2) No money will be refunded if the property is NOT re-let for the same period
(3) No responsibility can be taken for cancellation of Ferry due to adverse weather or other unforeseen circumstances
(4) We strongly recommend you have holiday insurance to cover this eventuality.
Balance of Payment
Full balance must be paid Eight weeks prior to commencement of holiday let.
Method of Payment
Cheques made payable to Mrs S Brenchley.Or bank account transfer
Entry and Departure
The property will be available for your arrival from 4pm Saturday and you are required to vacate the property by 10am the following Saturday. Code for key-safe box will be advised on receipt of full payment. If keys are lost or misplaced a contact number will be provided, a small charge may be made for replacement key.
1 Please leave the property in a clean and tidy manner
2 Make sure the property is securely locked on departure
3 No pets permitted
4 Smoking is Prohibited
5 Please notify us of any breakages or damage, failure of electrical or plumbing equipment. Breakages or damage will be charged accordingly.
The owners accept no liability:
(1) For any loss damage, or injury to the persons or belongings of the Guests or any third party however caused, during the period of occupancy.
(2) For any error or omission in holiday guide or web site.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday in Scalpay and look forward to welcoming you to the Islands